- New fodder type of spring barley with very high and stable yields all over the country.
- Universal variety – might be cultivated for fodder, brewery and food purposes.
- Great ability of adaptation to different climate-soils conditions. It is cultivated also in Germany and Czech Republic.
- Medium plants with good lodging resistance.
- Large and very well-equalized grain (TKW c.a. 50g), with good density and low screening losses.
- Good healthiness, especially very good resistance to powdery mildew and rynchosporium. Good resistance to barley rust and net blotch.
- Useful for cultivation on medium quality soils and good soils.
Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is about 280-320 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 140-160 kg/ha).