Healthy crop, stable yields!
- Short straw plants with high and stable yields.
- Good resistance to fungal diseases.
- High winterhardiness, which makes it useful for cultivation all over the country.
- Very high lodging resistance.
- Large grain of high density and high protein content. Especially useful in pigs and poultry feeding.
- Medium late variety.
- Very good tillering capacity.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is about 320-360 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 140-160 kg/ha). In case of early sowing and intensive cultivate technology, the rate should be decreased by 10%. In case of late sowing, the rate should be increased by 10%.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium||Protein content||6.0||High|
|Time of ripening||medium late||Lodging resistance||8.7||High|
|Height of the plant||short||Sprouting resistance||4.0||Medium|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high||Winter hardiness||5.5||High|
|Leaves septoria||6,5||Medium||Ear fusarium||7.5||Good|
|Ear septoria||7.5||Good||Snow mold||9.0||High|