For versatile use!
- Sikorka is winter wheat from DANKO, characterized by a high level of yield, both in medium-intensive and intensive cultivation technology.
- Perfect for medium quality soils.
- Sikorka has a very high falling number and gluten content – E group. The protein content is on the border of the B / C group, which made it registered in group C. In order to increase the protein content in the seeds, it is recommended to apply fertilization per ear of approx. 30 kgN/ha.
- Sikorka has good disease resistance, especially to powdery mildew, yellow and brown rust and ear fusarium. There is no need to use intensive fungicide protection technology, which influences on the optimizes cultivation costs.
- Has a high tolerance to soil acidification, which means that it can be grown in soils with unregulated pH.
- Good resistance to pre harvest sprouting.
- Nice grain with a TGW of approx. 45-48 grams.
- It is a variety of medium height (in the Tytanika wheat type) and good lodging resistance. However, in conditions of intensive cultivation technology, it requires shortening or stiffening the stem.
- Has very good tillering capacity, it is recommended to lower the sowing rate.
- The sowing rate in the optimal sowing term is 310-350 germinating seeds per m2, ie ca. 160-170 kg/ha.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium late||Protein content||3.0||Good|
|Time of ripening||medium late||Wet gluten amount||6.0||Good|
|Height of the plant||medium short||Sprouting resistance||5.0||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||medium ||Lodging resistance||6.8||Good|
|Brown rust||7.2||Good||Ear fusarium||7.7||Good|
|Yellow rust||8.6||High||Foot diseases||7.4||Good|
|Leaves septoria||7.2||Good||Brown leaf spot||7.4||Good|