Healthy and highly yielding with good lodging resistance!
- Very good yielding potential. Record yields in medium intensive cultivate technology.
- Medium high plants with good lodging resistance.
- Very good diseases resistance, especially to powdery mildew, foot diseases, brown rust and rynchosporium.
- Very good winterhardiness and high protein content.
- Large and well-uniformed grain.
- Very good tillering capacity.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is about 300-350 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 150-170 kg/ha). In case of early sowing and intensive cultivate technology, the rate should be decreased by 10%. In case of late sowing, the rate should be increased by 10%.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium late||Protein content||8.0||High|
|Time of ripening||medium late||Lodging resistance||8.1||High|
|Height of the plant||medium||Sprouting resistance||5.0||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high||Winter hardiness||6.0||High|
|Snow mold||7.7||Good||Ear septoria||7.1||Good|
|Brown rust||8.1||High||Foot diseases||8.4||High|