Very good baking quality, good winterhardiness!
- Very good baking quality: high protein and gluten content. Quality group A.
- Medium early variety.
- Outstanding yielding potential in all regions of Poland.
- Perfect adaptability to different climate and soil conditions. Listed in Poland, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic and Belarus. In Russia, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia in registration trials.
- Good diseases resistance.
- Large and very well-uniformed grain with low screening losses.
- Medium high plants with good lodging resistance.
- Good tillering capacity.
- High winterhardiness.
- Perfect for late post-corn and post-beet sowing.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is about 360-400 germinating seeds per 1m2 (ca. 180-200 kg/ha). In case of early sowing and intensive cultivate technology, the rate should be decreased by 10%. In case of late sowing, the rate should be increased by 10%.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium early||Protein content||6.0||High|
|Time of ripening||early||Gluten content||7.0||High|
|Height of the plant||medium||Lodging resistance||7.0||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high||Sprouting resistance||5.0||Good|
|Brown rust||6.9||Medium||Ear fusarium||8.0||Good|
|Yellow rust||8.4||High||Foot diseases||7.4||Good|