Record yield due to large grain and excellent tillering capacity!
- Short plants, stiff straw.
- Record and stable yields in all regions of Poland.
- Very good winterhardiness makes it possible to grow it all over Poland.
- Good looking, large grain of wheat type with a high protein content.
- Medium early variety.
- Good healthiness. However, in case of intensive cultivate technology two fungicide treatments are recommended.
- Exceptional tillering capacity. It is advised to use lower sowing rate, wchich significantly reduces the cost of certified seeds purchase.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is about 250-300 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 130-150 kg/ha). In case of early sowing and intensive cultivate technology, the rate should be decreased by 10%. In case of late sowing, the rate should be increased by 10%.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium||Lodging resistance||6.8||Good|
|Time of ripening||medium||Sprouting resistance||4.0||Good|
|Height of the plant||short||Winter hardiness||5.5||High|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high||Protein content||3.0||Medium|
|Snow mold||7.0||Good||Leaves septoria||6.8||Medium|
|Brown rust||8.0||High||Ear fusarium||8.1||High|
|Yellow rust||6.7||Medium||Foot diseases||7.5||Good|