High protein yield!
- Raptus is a new, medium-early variety of fodder barley registered in Poland in 2019.
- It yields well and is recommended for medium-intensive and intensive cultivation technology on good and medium-quality soils.
- Raptus has good health, with very good resistance to powdery mildew and good to rhynchosporium and barley rust.
- Medium high (approx. 63 cm) with good straw stiffness and resistance to spike breakage.
- Raptus is characterized by coarse grain, high TGW (45-48 g), low offal, good uniformity and high protein content.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing terms is approx. 280-320 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (approx. 140-160 kg / ha).
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||early||Lodging resistance||6.6||Good|
|Time of ripening||early||Protein content||6.0||High|
|Height of the plant||medium short|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high|
|Net blotch||7.6||Good||Dark brown spot||8.7||High|