- Multi-row winter barley variety.
- Record yield potential, especially in Poland and Germany.
- Especially useful in intensive cultivate technology.
- Large, good looking and well-uniformed grain.
- Good winterhardiness.
- Medium late variety.
- Suitable for poorer soils due to increased tolerance to soil acidity.
- Very good tillering capacity.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is about 250-300 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 125-150 kg/ha). In case of early sowing and intensive cultivate technology, the rate should be decreased by 10%. In case of late sowing, the rate should be increased by 10%.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium late||Protein content||5.0||High|
|Time of ripening||medium late||Lodging resistance||6.9||Good|
|Height of the plant||medium||Winter hardiness||5.0||High|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high|
|Net blotch||7.0||Good||Dark brown spot||7.1||Good|
|Barley rust||7.5||Good||Snow mold||7.9||High|