The best start to perfect yield!
- Semi-dwarf straw and very good yield.
- Very good resistance to lodging and to the majority of diseases.
- Outstanding winterhardiness (6,5). No. 1 in Poland.
- Medium early ripening time.
- Large and well developed grain.
- Perfect ability of adaptation to different climate and soil conditions.
- Listed in Sweden and Lithuania.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is about 340-380 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 150-180 kg/ha). In case of early sowing and intensive cultivate technology, the rate should be decreased by 10%. In case of late sowing, the rate should be increased by 10%.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium early||Protein content||6.0||High|
|Time of ripening||medium early||Lodging resistance||8.5||High|
|Height of the plant||short||Sprouting resistance||5.0||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high||Winter hardiness||6.5||High|
|Brown rust||8.5||High||Ear fusarium||7.5||Good|
|Leaves septoria||7.1||Good||Yellow rust||9.0||High|
|Ear septoria||7.0||Good||Snow mold||8.5||High|