High flying yield!
- Spring barley fodder variety with record-breaking and stable yielding.
- It has excellent adaptability to various climatic and soil conditions in Europe.
- Registered in France, Poland and the Czech Republic.
- Pilote barley has a very good resistance to rhynchosporium, good to powdery mildew, barley rust and dark brown spot.
- Mid-early variety.
- Grain with high TGW (approx. 49-53 g), good uniformity and a low proportion of offal. It has an average protein content (approx. 11%).
- Medium height plants – approx. 70 cm and very good lodging resistance.
- Recommended for medium-quality and good soil.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is 280-320 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca.140-160 kg / ha).
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium early||Lodging resistance||6.5||Good|
|Time of ripening||medium early||Protein content||4.0||Medium|
|Height of the plant||medium ||Grain density||5.0||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high|
|Net blotch||7.1||Good||Dark brown spot||7.6||Good|