Nothing but high yield!
- Medium early variety.
- Excellent yield potential.
- Very good baking quality. A/B quality group.
- Well-uniformed grain with low screaning losses and medium high TKW.
- Very good diseases resistance, especially to powdery mildew, brown and yellow rust as well as foot diseases.
- Good winterhardiness.
- Medium high plants with stiff straw.
- Very good tillering capacity.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is about 330-360 germinating seeds per 1m2 (ca.160-170 kg/ha). In case of early sowing and intensive cultivata technology, the rate should be decreased by 10%. In case of late sowing, the rate should be increased by 10%.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium early||Protein content||6.0||High|
|Time of ripening||medium early||Gluten content||6.0||High|
|Height of the plant||medium ||Lodging resistance||8.0||High|
|Weight of 1000 grains||medium high||Sprouting resistance||4.5||Medium|
|Brown rust||6.9||Medium||Ear fusarium||7.7||Good|
|Leaves septoria||7.0||Good||Foot diseases||7.6||Good|