High resistance to soil acidification!
- Etoile is a new variety of fodder barley characterized by a high level of yield regardless of the weather.
- Due to the high resistance to soil acidification, it is characterized by excellent adaptation properties to various soil conditions.
- Medium-early variety, recommended for cultivation on medium-quality and poorer soils.
- It has good disease resistance, especially to barley rust, dark brown spot and powdery mildew.
- It is a medium high variety (approx. 70 cm) with good lodging resistance.
- Etoile is characterized by a coarse grain of TGW (approx. 49-51 g), with a very good uniformity and a low proportion of offal.
- The recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is 280-320 germinating seeds per 1 m² (ca. 140-160 kg/h
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium early||Lodging resistance||6.4||Good|
|Time of ripening||medium early||Protein content||5.0||Good|
|Height of the plant||medium||Grain density||5.0||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high|
|Net blotch||6.7||Medium||Dark brown spot||7.9||High|