A festival of benefits!
- Dolindo is the short-straw winter triticale with a record-high yield.
- It has very good adaptation properties to various climatic and soil conditions.
- Registered in Poland and in registration and private studies in many European countries.
- It performs best on medium quality soils – class IIIa and IVb.
- A variety with high lodging resistance and later time of earing and ripening.
- Record-high resistance to diseases, especially to rynchosporium, yellow and brown rust, powdery mildew and spike fusarium.
- Very good winter hardiness – 5.5 on a 90 scale.
- It has a very good tillering capacity, therefore we recommend lower sowing rates.
- The recommended sowing rate in optimal conditions is 250-300 germinating seeds/m2, i.e. ca.120-140 kg/ha.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium late||Protein content||1.0||Low|
|Time of ripening||medium late||Sprouting resistance||5.0||Good|
|Height of the plant||short||Lodging resistance||7.3||High|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high||Winter hardiness||5.5||High|
|Snow mold||8.1||High||Leaves septoria||7.4||Good|
|Brown rust||8.5||High||Ear fusarium||8.1||High|
|Yellow rust||8.3||High||Foot diseases||7.7||Good|