- Semi-dwarf plant type.
- High yielding potential in different climate and soil conditions.
- Short plants type (ca. 90 cm) with very good lodging resistance.
- Good resistance to the majority of diseases.
- The most winterhardy variety among all semi-dwarf types of triticale.
- Medium earing and ripening time.
- Good tillering capacity.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is about 300-350 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 120-150 kg/ha). In case of early sowing and intensive cultivate technology, the rate should be decreased by 10%. In case of late sowing, teh rate should be increased by 10%.
- Very good winterhardiness confirmed both in Poland and Sweden, where Dinaro is listed and widely cultivated.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium||Protein content||4.0||Good|
|Time of ripening||medium||Lodging resistance||8.0||High|
|Height of the plant||short||Sprouting resistance||5.0||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||medium||Winter hardiness||6.0||High|
|Leaves septoria||7.1||Good||Ear fusarium||7.7||Good|
|Ear septoria||7.5||Good||Snow mold||7.8||High|