High and stable yields!
- High yielding potential and very high cultivation profitability.
- Very good baking quality, A/B quality group. High protein content and very high falling number.
- Suitable for intensive cultivate technology on good and medium soils in different sowing terms.
- Medium early earing and ripening time.
- Good diseases resistance, especially to: brown and yellow rust, powdery mildew, leaves septoria and DTR.
- Very good winterhardiness (5,0 in the scale of 9,0 grades).
- Excellent adaptation to different climate and soil conditions.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is about 300-350 germinating seeds per 1m2 (ca. 140-160 kg/ha). In case of early sowing and intensive cultivate technology, the rate should be decreased by 10%. In case of late sowing, the rate should be increased by 10%.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium early||Protein content||6.0||High|
|Time of ripening||medium early||Gluten content||5.0||Good|
|Height of the plant||medium ||Lodging resistance||8.2||High|
|Weight of 1000 grains||medium high||Sprouting resistance||5.0||High|
|Brown rust||8.0||High||Ear fusarium||7.0||Good|
|Leaves septoria||7.2||Good||Brown leaf spot||7.4||Good|