- Dańkowskie Alvaro is the latest rye variety with an outstanding yield level.
- A very early variety with excellent adaptive properties to various climatic and soil conditions.
- Characterized by high tolerance to soil acidification and faulty crop rotation.
- It has very good resistance to diseases, especially to powdery mildew, stem base diseases, brown rust and rhynchosporium, and low susceptibility to ergot. Fits into the Green Deal strategy.
- Thick grain (TGW about 30-33 g).
- Very good quality parameters of the grain make it perfect for milling and baking purposes.
Excellent tillering capacity allows to reduce sowing costs.
The recommended sowing rate at the optimal sowing date is 260 grains/m² (about 80-90 kg/ha) – 2 sowing units.
In the case of early sowing and intensive cultivation technology, the sowing rate should be reduced by 10% – i.e. 1.8 units/ha.