Ideal for poorer stands!
- Population rye variety for grain purposes.
- Early earing and ripening time.
- Outstanding tillering capacity. Great tolerance to lower seed rate.
- Shortened straw with good lodging resistance.
- High resistance to foot diseases and powdery mildew, high resistance to the other rye diseases.
- Well-uniformed grain with medium TKW.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is 240-260 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 80-90 kg/ha), which is 2 sowing units. In case of late sowing, the rate should be increased by 10%. In case of early sowing and intensive cultivate technology, the rate should be decreased by 10%.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||early||Falling numbers||4.0||Medium|
|Time of ripening||early||Protein content||5.0||Good|
|Height of the plant||slightly shortened||Lodging resistance||5.9||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||medium|
|Brown rust||7.2||Good||Stem rust||7.5||Good|
|Leaves septoria||6.9||Medium||Snow mold||7.5||Good|