Record yield and healthiness!
- A new, high-yielding winter wheat variety registered in 2019 in Poland and Germany.
- It is one of the highest-yielding varieties in Poland.
- Labelled as “easy” to grow due to many favorable agro technical features.
- High quality grain parameters (group A / B) and very good disease resistance, particularly resistant to powdery mildew, ear fusarium, yellow rust and Septoria nodorum blotch.
- Medium height variety with very good stiffness.
- Very good pre-harvest sprouting resistance.
- Grain of medium thickness, good uniformity and low proportion offal (TGW approx. 45-48 grams).
- Wheat with very good tillering capacity; suitable for delayed sowing.
- The sowing rate in the optimal sowing term is 300-350 germinating seeds per m2, ie approx. 150-170 kg/ha.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium||Protein content||4.0||Good|
|Time of ripening||medium late||Wet gluten amount||4.0||Good|
|Height of the plant||medium||Sprouting resistance||5.0||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||medium||Lodging resistance||7.4||Good|
|Brown rust||6.7||Medium||Ear fusarium||8.0||High|
|Yellow rust||9.0||High||Foot diseases||7.7||Good|
|Leaves septoria||7.5||Good||Brown leaf spot||7.7||Good|