Profit for farmer, low cost for brewery!
- Malting barley variety with excellent malting quality parameters (low protein content, low β-glucan content, proper Kolbach number, low worth viscosity and high malt friability).
- Savings of malting costs and drying of malt.
- Very high yielding potential, especially in intensive cultivation technology. Savings may be achieved on nitrogen fertilization.
- Continental variety. Good tolerance to disadvantageous climate conditions, especially to periodical water shortage. Recommended for cultivation in all regions of Poland.
- Very good diseases resistance, especially to net blotch, rynchosporium and black leaf spot.
- Medium high plants with dense stand.
- Low protein content and good lodging resistance allow for intensive cultivation technology.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is about 300-350 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 150-170 kg/ha).
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium late||Lodging resistance||7.6||Good|
|Time of ripening||medium late||Protein content||1.0||Low|
|Height of the plant||medium||Grain density||8.0||High|
|Weight of 1000 grains||very high|
|Net blotch||8.0||High||Dark brown spot||7.3||Good|