- New fodder type of spring barley, recommended for cultivation all over Poland.
- Very high and stable yields.
- Due to high protein content, especially recommended for animal feeding.
- Very good performance on medium quality soils in less extensive cultivate technology.
- Medium height of plants with good lodging resistance.
- Large and well-equalized grain (TKW – ca. 50 g).
- Good healthiness, especially resistant to powdery mildew and rynchosporium.
- Very good tillering capacity.
Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is about 250-280 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 110-140 kg/ha).