Wheat for ambitious!
- Very high yielding potential through the whole Poland and Germany.
- Especially high yields in medium intensive and intensive cultivation technology (nitrogen fertilization over 160 kg/ha).
- Great performance on medium quality and good soils.
- Bread quality wheat (group B) with very good baking parameters.
- Very high falling number (on the level of group E) and very high gluten content (on the level of group A).
- Very good winterhardiness (4,5), which guaranties safety of cultivation all around Poland.
- Medium height and very good lodging resistance.
- Very good diseases resistance, especially to brown and yellow rust.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is about 340-380 germinating seeds per 1m2 (ca.170-190 kg/ha).
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium||Protein content||4.0||Good|
|Time of ripening||medium||Wet gluten amount||5.0||Good|
|Height of the plant||medium||Sprouting resistance||5.5||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||medium||Lodging resistance||7.8||High|
|Brown rust||8.1||High||Foot diseases||8.0||High|
|Leaves septoria||6.6||Medium||Brown leaf spot||7.6||Good|