Cuts down the competition!
- Laser is a high and stable fodder variety of spring barley.
- In 2021, it was at the forefront of yielding in Poland.
- It has excellent adaptability to various climatic and soil conditions. It performs well in dry years.
- Registered after two years of trials.
- Laser has a very good health profile. It is characterized by a very good, above average, resistance to all tested disease entities.
- It is in line with the Green Deal strategy. Suits for growing with a reduced amount of fungicides used.
- Medium high variety, with good resistance to lodging.
- Medium-late, yet coping well in drought conditions.
- Coarse, nice grain with very good uniformity.
- Laser has a very good tillering ability. In conditions enabling good field emergence, it requires less frequent sowing.
- The recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is 240-260 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (approx. 120-130 kg / ha)
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium late||Lodging resistance||6.0||Good|
|Time of ripening||medium late||Protein content||5.0||Good|
|Height of the plant||medium ||Grain density||3.0||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high|
|Net blotch||7.5||Good||Dark brown spot||8.0||High|