High protein yield!
- A new variety of fodder barley with high yield.
- Recommended for medium-intensive and intensive cultivation technology on medium-quality soils.
- It has a high yielding potential – at the a1 and a2 levels.
- Airway barley has a very good resistance to rhynchosporium and good resistance to powdery mildew, barley rust and dark brown spot.
- Medium height plants with very good lodging resistance.
- The advantage of this variety is its high resistance to broken arista (arista- źdźbło).
- The recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is 280-320 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca.140-160 kg / ha).
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium early||Lodging resistance||6.7||High|
|Time of ripening||medium early||Protein content||5.0||Good|
|Height of the plant||medium ||Grain density||5.0||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high|
|Net blotch||7.1||Good||Dark brown spot||7.9||High|