High sprouting resistance!
- Traditional length of straw.
- Very high and stable yields all over the country.
- Good winterhardiness.
- Very good diseases resistance.
- Early variety – ideal on poorer soils with water shortage.
- Well-uniformed grain with high TKW and low screening losses.
- High falling number and very good sprouting resistance.
- Increased protein content – perfect in animal feeding.
- Useful for late post corn sowing.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is about 350-380 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 160-180 kg/ha). In case of early sowing and intensive cultivate technology, the rate should be decreased by 10%. In case of late sowing, the rate should be increased by 10%.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
Time of ear emergence
Time of ripening
Height of the plant
Weight of 1000 grains